Journal 1

 


     My name is James

October 21 1743 

     I am a store clerk who is heading to Minnesota from Canada looking for a business opportunity. Because I can read and write, many people longed for my employment. I decided to join the North West company because I felt that I could make a living and profit by joining them as a store clerk. I am currently making my way across lake Superior and will be arriving at a trading post soon. I am very tired so I will be finishing this entry before resting for the remainder of my journey.


Comments

  1. A nice entry I enjoyed reading it and i learned things about being a clerk, Great work it was fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the details of the date and how you describe your traits

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Journal2

Journal3